Monday, November 28, 2011

Project in Progress...

One thing I am attempting to do is make a I believe a PDF file for some of the things I have created that you can print off easily for various different things I have listed or have made. I am not sure how to do this but think a day out with my dad might be in order to figure out how to do that to best help those who come onto this website. Until I figure out how to do it I'll still attempt to take pictures of various projects I have made.
I have also come upon some very good sites that have been beneficial to me personally concerning my son's ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). I am hoping to get some of those up soon as well but I have finals coming up and so I have to make that a higher priority. Hoping to get some more stuff done on here soon afterwards. Hopefully we'll find the smaller camera (which is my son's) as it seems to get better pictures than our regular one.

No comments:

Post a Comment