- Affordable Therapy Solutions - Honestly I can't say these are any more affordable or cheaper than any other company regardless of what the name says.
- South Paw Enterprises - This company has a lot of resources as well as a catalog you can get. I must admit I love the quality of things they have which might be good for some families but the price range for us in many areas is too high. I do encourage you to take a look if you're handy working with wood or fabric. They also have some important individual parts for spinning or bouncing that I've yet to find at a hardware store that might be worth investing in.
- Special Needs Toys - This site is nice because if you have a child with other special needs some of the things through this company might help.
- NEW! Fun and Functional - Just ran across this company and they have some other sensory related products. The few items I looked out the prices were about average with the other companies on this listing.
- Achievement Products - More occupational therapy products.
- Soft Clothing - These clothes are tagless and have flat seams which work well for a child with sensory sensitivities.
There are some things you just can't make or get for cheap and you either do without or you improvise. However, if you are looking to purchase a product here are some companies I have looked into. You might consider getting their free catalog and brainstorm how you can make something simular that'll work.