Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update

One of the challenges I have is finding time right now to be creative. It looks like God is taking me on an adventure I thought would never happen but with the way things are falling into place. What I am hoping for in between school and life is to start an sign (most likely using PSE) program for families who have children who need to learn sign for whatever reason. There just aren't resources out here for that sort of thing that help the families which stinks but it's just the way it is. I am hoping to get some help with this blog by other people who have special needs kids but we'll see what happens. I know there are a lot of parents who need to find ways to do therapy at home and I hope this blog has been somewhat helpful in starting your creative juices flowing. We'll see what happens and I'll try to get on here and post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment