Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quick Blurb

I am blown away at how many parents are looking for information regarding sensory issues and how to do these things at home due to the market value of anything saying 'sensory' on it. This blog while it has only one follower has had over 2,000 hits in less than 1 year!
However, I am going to be honest and let you know that during the holiday season I might slow down a little bit on posting. The first thing is that I am busy making things for the holidays. I have a fundraiser that someone wanted to me to make pacifier clips for. There is a family that is trying to bring a little boy from Russia who has Down Syndrome who will be placed in a mental institution if he is not adopted. Sadly, this is the fate of many special needs kids around the world. If they're put up for adoption and not adopted they are sent to mental institutions where they usually die within 1 year of being placed there. If you're willing to open up your family to a special needs child please consider Reeses Rainbow. (Type it up in a search and you'll find it.)
I am really working on coming up with some gifts my son in particular can't destroy or that he won't want to destroy. I'm not sure how to go about this. Maybe Christmas will give me a season of creativity that I can share with you.
Lastly, I'm just not feeling good lately. Not quite sure why I feel so icky but we'll find out soon enough. If it continues to persist I'll go into the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment