Some things we work on in detail are as follows:
- We work on asking for legos we need to finish a project
- We ask for help if legos are stuck rather than putting them in our mouth
- We work on handling the answer 'no' and the disappointment that comes with it.
- We talk about what he has created and how it works.
- We talk about colors and shapes
- We work on coming up with alternative solutions to problems we face.
- We work on dealing with frustration when something doesn't work the way we want it to
- We work on following instructions that come in the box of legos to get the desired look
- We work on transitioning from Legos to another task. Sometimes this includes saving a project outside of the play area or setting it in nicely so it doesn't break.