Saturday, February 26, 2011

Craft Books

One thing I am noticing more and more about my SPD child is how tactile he seems to be. We tried making some snot a while back and it didn't turn out all that well (the recipe not my son's response). However, he loves putting his hands into the cold mixture as we have it into the fridge. This got me wondering and looking online about different books on how to make various concoctions with different feels, some with a useful purpose and others without.

Here are some books we got from the library in which I'll be looking at different recipes and maybe posting some on here. I know there are more but those will be posted at a later date.
  • Mudworks by MaryAnn F. Kohl
  • Recipes for Art and Craft Materials by Helen Roney Sattler
(Some other ideas for 'craft materials' is looking into science books.)

No comments:

Post a Comment