Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The human paper shredder

We tend to get a lot of junk mail and there is a way you can limit it but I forgot how because I have found junk mail can be theraputic. You see, all my kids LOVE opening mail and as long as I get junk mail we both have something appropriate to open. While they're going through and opening junk so that we can destroy and discard it I can sometimes sneak in 5 minutes to read a letter or deal with a bill in peace. Opening mail only is fun for so long so I set aside a drawer for this junk mail whether opened or not because I will have days where I have no junk mail for them. This gives them the ability to open or shred the junk or if I want to give them a treat we sit down and use the paper shredder together.

No comments:

Post a Comment