- Hide in the box
- Lay the flaps down so it is dark
- Open both ends for a tunnel to climb through
- Put things in the box to drag across the floor with a handle of some sort
- Put things in it to push them across the room.
- Use it to carry things to a new destination.
- When you are done with the box give them the job of ripping it up the best they can into smaller chunks.
- Use it with a marble that has been dipped in paint to make a picture without getting messy.
- Make a house
- Stack them and then knock them down
- Make a maze with boxes and tape
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Oh the joys of free boxes!!!
One thing I love is getting a free cardboard box. It can provide hours of entertainment and theraputic play. Here are some ideas before you rip up a box and stuff it in your recycle bin.